The following updates are current as of 4:30 p.m. on Monday, March 16, 2020.
The following public meetings, open houses and public information centres are cancelled. (All dates are 2020.)
- March 23: Kennedy Road Revitalization public meeting
- March 23: Golf Committee
- March 24: General Committee
- March 24: Planning Committee
- March 24: 16054 and 16060 Airport Road public meeting (development application)
- March 24: Fireworks By-law open house
- March 25: Procedural By-law Committee
- March 31: Special Council (Stormwater Management)
- March 31: Town Council
FUTURE CALEDON – OFFICIAL PLAN REVIEW
The following public engagement opportunities are cancelled. For more information about the project visit future.caledon.ca.
- March 26: Future Caledon office hours at Caledon Village Library
- March 28: Future Caledon office hours at Caledon Equestrian Park
- April 2: Future Caledon office hours at Caledon East Fire Hall 303
The following changes have already been announced and are effective through to April 5, 2020.
Town Hall remains open during regular business hours. Visitors are asked to self-screen and where possible, use the telephone or online services to minimize contact. A full list of online services is available at caledon.ca/eservices.
PROVINCIAL OFFENCES COURT
All Provincial Offences Act matters scheduled from March 16 through to and including April 3, 2020 will be adjourned and rescheduled to a later date. For more information visit the Ontario Court of Justice or call the Provincial Offences Administration in Caledon at 905.584.2273.
RECREATION AND COMMUNITY CENTRES
All recreation facilities and community centres are closed. March Break camps, registered programs, and rentals are cancelled. Refunds will be issued automatically by the Town. Memberships will be suspended and extended for the duration of the closure.
CALEDON PUBLIC LIBRARY
All branches of the library system are closed. Residents are encouraged to delay returning borrowed materials until regular services resume. Overdue fines will not be incurred during this time. On-line materials including e-books and streaming materials can be accessed via the Caledon Public Library website.
DOWLOAD OUR APP
For emergency alerts delivered to a mobile device the Town also has an app available for download at caledon.ca/app (requires permission for notifications).
For information and updates from Peel Public Health, please visit peelregion.ca/coronavirus, follow @regionofpeel on Twitter or on Facebook, or call (from Caledon) 905-584-2216 during business hours (Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
- 30 -