It's no secret that Caledon is a beautiful destination in the fall. The COVID-19
pandemic has put even more stress on local roads, villages and parks, and we expect that this Fall will be busier than ever. We ask anyone coming to Caledon during Fall Colours to practice responsible tourism and prepare ahead of the trip.
“We encourage everyone who is coming to visit us during Fall Colours to be prepared
and to explore their options through our website when planning their trip” said Mayor Allan Thompson. “Our local businesses have adapted to COVID-19 safety protocols and are open for business”.
If you are coming to Caledon to check out the Fall Colours, here is what you need
to know before you visit:
- Caledon is home to over half a dozen parks, be sure to check out parks on the east side of Town (i.e. Bolton, Palgrave, Mono Mills).
- BOOK A RESERVATION ahead of time as many of our parks are by appointment only.
- Check out hours of operation before visiting our parks.
- Parking is very limited – and strictly enforced. Only park in designated parking areas.
- Avoid peak periods like the weekend, visit during the week if able.
- Help keep Caledon beautiful – dispose of waste appropriately.
Together with the Town’s Enforcement Officers, the Caledon OPP and various Park Wardens will be present to ensure safety for all throughout the
Our website offers driving routes to choose from to make sure that you don’t miss
the best viewing spots as well as a local business directory to encourage visitors to shop local and support our small businesses.
Explore your options at caledon.ca/fallcolours
– 30 –
Strategic Initiatives | Communications